Dear parents, we are striving to keep the school open and running as usual through this period of snow and ice. We anticipate that with snow forecast from 10.00 o’clock this evening right through until about 11.00 p.m. tomorrow, a number of you will find it difficult to get your child into school. We also apologise for those who were inconvenienced by the non-arrival of the Hereford bus today, which was entirely outside of the school’s control. Staffing levels may be low tomorrow as some of our teachers may be unable to get in. A final decision about possible school closure for tomorrow will be posted here and on the Council website by 7.15 tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your understanding.
Clarence Harvey, Vice Principal.