Maths Teacher (full time)
We are looking for someone with:
- enthusiasm for working with energetic and forthright young people, to encourage them to fulfil their potential both academically and personally.
- passion for and creative approaches to mixed ability teaching.
- drive to develop a curriculum that focuses on contextualised mathematical thinking.
- willingness to inform and empower the teachers of younger children.
- flexibility to work in other specialisms – particularly Physics
We offer a salary of £23,695 plus membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
The Steiner Academy Hereford is now in its sixth year of life and activity, and is thriving with full classes and beautiful buildings and surroundings. We seek colleagues to help us develop the living qualities of Steiner education in the heart of Herefordshire.
For an informal discussion please contact the Vice Principal, Ruth Young 01981 540221
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th June 2015